Cell Well Being
An Epigenetic HairTest
What you eat, what you’re exposed to, and other life factors can alter how your genes are expressed. Cell Wellbeing Epigenetic reports highlight potential functional impacts and provides a plan to help move you forward towards better health.
How It Works!
1. We take 7 hair strands with the white follicle bulb from your head or eyebrow.
2. They are placed on a disk with a digital scanning device
3. This communicates with an extensive epigenetic database in Hamburg, Germany.
4. In 15 minutes all the digital signatures of the DNA present in those 7 hair follicles are scanned for hundreds of items of genetic information. The valuable information that is generated enables the practitioner to construct a 40-page 90-day plan to optimize your health. It includes the epigenetic factors affecting your immune system, circulatory system, etc. It highlights the top 4 body systems needing attention. It then summarizes the epigenetic factors affecting this system. It will show according to priority any deficiencies in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and fatty acids. It will show any toxicity In the body whether chemical, radiation, or heavy metal. It also will indicate any fungal, parasites, or viral presence. As well as EMF and other environmental interference.
5. In many aspects of daily life people are not well supported by their diets and supplemental nutrients that they take. It is often difficult to know which choices to make or path to follow when making decisions to optimize your nutritional intake. Cell-Wellbeing provides the missing pieces to achieve cellular wellness. The information obtained from this simple convenient test, provides accurate ways to address dozens of wellness challenges.
Who Would Benefit?
• Anyone who wants to be proactive with their health. Those who want to determine what nutrients are needed as well what foods to eliminate for the next 90 days
• Anyone who wants to understand possible cause of symptoms in their bodies. serious about identifying and eliminating harmful toxins in their home and work environments
• An individual who is empowered to take their health to the next level by making lifestyle changes that will enhance wellbeing
Unfortunately, our home and work environments are more toxic than ever before. Up to 98% of our gene expression or phenotype is strongly influenced by a multitude of toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, radiation, chemicals in our food, air, water and personal care products. Knowing what toxins are affecting our genes is critical in empowering us to take steps to eliminate them. Fortunately, through the emerging field of Epigenetics, we have the potential to release our genetic limitations and open up new possibilities for optimizing our wellness. Human Hair is an amazing, almost indestructible biomarker that carries hundreds of items of information about how our individual genes are expressing. This knowledge empowers us to make changes that will improve how we feel, look and behave.